Monday, January 11, 2010

1/11/110

i got so much art to do and i'm actually looking forward to it. i'm kind of excited to see how a couple of them turn out. I dont plan on being an artist or doing that much art after high school, so this is kind of like my sport. After this seasons done, i might never play again homies. Thats why i'm hoping that i figure these pieces out and i make something i can be really proud of.
too bad i'm sick out of my mind right now though, or else i'd probably be working on art. i'm tryign this new thing zucol, and i feel like its working. But it could all be up in my head and i'm not really sure.
it sucks though. i got home at 12:30 cuz of early release, and then i came home, and slept til around 4. i'm going in for another round right now though, so wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. that sucks that youre sick. is the medicine youre taking like the colors of your blog?

    ReplyDelete